1. All exhibits
for competition to be grown by exhibitors in own garden or allotment, except
Floral Art and Children’s Sections.
2. Exhibitors must not show more than the number or quantity under each heading.
3. Only one exhibit per class from one exhibitor.
4. Exhibitor must complete entry form and return to Show Secretary by the dates shown. Entries for Children’s
classes on plain paper
5. No entries will be accepted on the day.
6. Exhibits must be staged in the show tent from 8.00 am for the Spring show and 7.30 am for the
Summer and Autumn shows to 10.15 am. Judging will commence at 10.30 am. Vases provided.
7. Exhibitors will be responsible for placing labels on their exhibits.
This must be done so that only code numbers can be seen.
8. No trade bottles or jars to be used in the domestic section.
9. No exhibits to be removed before presentation of awards at 4.30 pm.
Any exhibit remaining after 5.00 pm will be auctioned.
10. All cups and trophies will be perpetual challenge and cannot be won outright.
11. Daffodil classes will be judged to Daffodil Society rules.
12. Chrysanthemum classes will be judged to NCS standards.
13. Dahlia classes will be judged to NDS standards.
14. The Judges’ decision will be final.
15. All cup winners to sign and be responsible for cups and trophies for the year.
16. Entries in Handicraft, Art and Photography classes must not have been previously shown at this
17. Pot plants must be owned for 3 months before the show.
18. Exhibits may only be moved by a Committee member.
19. Exhibits may be staged on a Friday evening by arrangement with the Show Secretary.
20. Exhibitors to pay a fee of £1 for unlimited entries. Entitles exhibitor to entry to the show in the afternoon.
21. No vehicles to be parked in farm driveway.
The committee will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any exhibit
- Mr R Lawrence (Show Secretary)