AHS LATE SPRING SHOW AND TEA - SATURDAY 21ST APRIL 2018
Notify Bob Lawrence, Show Secretary of your entries by Friday 20th April 2018
RULES: All classes are open to any member of any allotment or gardening society. No prize money except class 13.
Donations of food and raffle prizes would be welcome.
Entry fee £1 per exhibitor, to include refreshments.
Exhibits to be staged between 8.30 am to 10.30 am.
Judging at 11.00 am
Daffodil Single Bloom or Stem
DAFFODIL SOCIETY ARTWORK to the exhibitor gaining the most points for Classes 1 to 9.
1. Specimen bloom
trumpet (Division 1)
2. Specimen bloom large cup (Division 2)
3. Specimen bloom small cup (Division 3)
4. Specimen bloom double (Division 4)
5. Specimen bloom Triandrus or bloom Cyclamineus (Division 5 or 6)
6. Specimen bloom Jonquilla or Tazetta/Poetaz (Division 7 or 8)
7. Specimen bloom Pink variety
8. Specimen bloom/stem Split Corona (Division 11)
9. Specimen bloom Society Bulb purchased from AHS
10. 3 vases, 3 blooms per
vase, each vase one distinct variety from at least 2 divisions - Winner
to be awarded THE THANET SALVER
11. 5 specimen blooms/stems. 5 distinct varieties. Test tubes provided.
12. Vase of 3 blooms/stems. One variety from any division.
13. Vase of mixed daffodils/narcissi. Class in memory of Neil Lawrence.
Sponsored by Pete & Jean Sudell. Prize money – 1st £3 2nd £2 3rd £1. Winner will receive
the PRESIDENT’S TROPHY
NORTON ASH TROPHY for best exhibit in Classes 14 to 19
14. Specimen Tulip bloom
15. Vase of 3 Tulips, one variety
16. Vase of 3 Tulips, mixed varieties
Exhibits Grown in Pots
17. A pot or container of
18. A foliage or ornamental pot plant
19. A flowering pot plant (not bulbs)
Photography and Art
20. Photograph of “A
Church” (Maximum size 7” x 5”)
21. A painting or drawing or mixed media – your choice
JEAN SUDELL TROPHY – For the exhibitor with the most points in the Show